TrainerSee profile >
Who is this training for?
Suitable for primary curriculum leaders, principals or consultants. If you are a primary subject leader, a curriculum phase leader or a senior leader responsible for overall school curriculum design and implementation, this workshop is for you!
Why consider this course?
An opportunity to:
· Develop some key questions in order to be able to explore with your school community, key aspects of your curriculum purpose.
· Consider examples of how schools (from a range of contexts) and a Trust have approached the redesign of their curriculum from the UK and internationally using a curriculum framework
· Understand the implications of curriculum and pedagogic intentions
What will I learn from the programme?
· A shared understanding of ‘curriculum’, how it shapes every aspect of school life, develops character, and enables all children and young people to make good choices.
· How to analyse the extent to which your curriculum presents an ambitious, enriching and equitable education for all children and young people.
· How to build a picture of your subject and effectively monitor your subject/curriculum for improvement
How will I engage with the programme?
The sessions will be a blend of formal presentation, practical activities, discussion points, case studies shared from leaders in the field